WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

NO NO NO, LADY GAGA AND CHARLES HAMILTON HAD A ONE NITE STAND, THEN GAGA TOLD HAMILTON TO NEVER CALL HER AGAIN LOL!




Charles Hamilton (in the video below) says he had sex with Lady Gaga and after it was over, Charles Hamilton thought that maybe it was something there but Gaga told Hamilton to "not call her phone anymore in life". And Hamilton believes that Gaga created the mega-hit song "Telephone" ft Beyonce, because it was about him. Crazy right, well just check-out the video down below:






Charles Hamilton has also just been released from jail, due to his
I think Charles family should get him the help he needs, definiely his cousin Veteran Female Rpper, MC Lyte if she really cares about her little cousin
The strange and very sad saga of rapper Charles Hamilton continues to unfold right before our very eyes.
Hamilton was released from an Ohio jail last Friday (January 29), for punching a cop who was trying to arrest him for disturbing the peace. He was eventually charged with two counts of assault and resisting arrest. His bail was set at $25,000. The rapper now has to undergo a psychiatric evaluation to determine of he’s still a threat to himself or others.This is Hamilton’s 2nd stint in a psychiatric ward. He voluntarily checked himself into New York Presbyterian Mental Hospital last summer. When he emerged, he was in a wheelchair with pink wheels. At that time he attempted to explain to XXL what was going on with him.“The reason I’m in a wheelchair is because I have sharp pains since I was in the hospital and a lil bit before,” he said. “I have sharp pains when I’m walking and literally I want to collapse but I can’t I have to continue to walk. So my right leg has been acting kinda funny. I still have a lil’ mobility, I can still stand up in the booth…but I’d rather the mobility of my legs be jeopardized than my musicality be jeopardized at any given point of time.”Hamilton added that he was in the hospital for a “broken heart.” Just a couple of years ago Hamilton appeared ready to become a breakout performer. He was signed to Interscope Records, but was soon dropped. There was never a full explanation for why he got dropped, but looking back, it may have had something to do with his odd behavior.
I REALLY PRAY THAT CHARLES GET THE PSYCHIATRIC HELP THAT HE HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR, FOR OVER 2-YEARS. BI-POLAR SYNDROME IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER AND IT IS TRULY A DISEASE THAT NO ONE CAN HELP. DEFINITELY WITH DEPRESSION IS EVEN MORE SERIOUS, AND IF LEFT UNTREATED THAT PERSON CAN BECOME SUICIDAL, ETC. SO WE NEED TO HELP PEOPLE OUT IN THIS WORLD THAT ARE REALLY SUFFERING DAY TO DAY WITH THIS HORRIFIC ILLNESS, INSTEAD OF TAKING TIME OUT OF OUR LIVES TO CALL THAT PERSON CRAZY, OR IN SCHOOLS THAT CHILD BEING BULLIED EVERYDAY OF HIS/HER LIFE BECAUSE THEY MAYBE DEPRESSED OR JUST DIFFERENT. WE SHOULD HAND THEM A HELPING HAND THAT RISES THEM UP, INSTEAD OF TEARING THEM DOWN CONSTANTLY.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW MAY HAVE DEPRESSION OR YOU THINK IT'S SOMETHING GOING ON WITH YOU OR YOUR FRIEND. IF YOU HEARNG VOICES OR ARE HAVING SUICIDIAL THOUGHTS AT ALL, DEFINITELY IF YOUR A TEEN YOU CAN CALL:
 
Suicide Prevention Center
DETROIT, MI - 313. 224. 7000

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
USA National Suicide Hotlines
Toll-Free / 24 hours / 7 days a week
 
1.800.273.8255
USA National Suicide Hotlines
Toll-Free / 24 hours / 7 days a week
 

 
OR CALL 911 ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment