WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OH MY GEE! MY DREAMS IS COMING TRUE, WAKA FLOCKA GETS IS OWN REALITY SHOW!

Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka Join Reality TV :: THE FURY

 Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane are taping a reality show. If this doesn’t make all the ganstas spray their gunz and make all the hood rats labia wet, I don’t know what will. Now just guess what network is going to air this amazing reality show which I'm so freaking happy to hear about this today. This actually made my day & I think I might be psychic, cause yesterday when I was blogging about Cory Gunz new reality show airing on MTV (a Nick Cannon Production) finally coming out on April. 28th, 2011. I then said that I wonder how it would be if Waka Flocka (I would prefer for it to be just Waka, but whatever) would have his own hit reality show, and see my dreams came true today Yea!

The yet to be titled program will give viewers an intimate look at the behind-the-scene lives of two of rap’s biggest names. ”We show everyday life. What we get into in studio and at our shows. We just ordinary people with a crazy Rock ‘N’ Roll lifestyle,” Gucci told RumorFix exclusively.

Gucci tells RumorFix he hopes the show helps people getting a better understanding of him and his best friend. “I think they’ll get a laugh more than anything. I’m not serious all the time. People think we are thugs because of our music.”

Waka Flocka’s mother, Debra Antney, will also star in the show, that if picked up, will air on BET.

It’s a lot of great shows coming out in 2011. So Wow! make sure you guys keep a lookNerd smile out for MTV Cory Gunz “Son of a Gun” reality show on April 28th, 2011 at 11pm/et. VH1’s “In love with Hip-Hop” coming March. 15th, 2011 at 10pm/et. And hopefully sooner than Waka Flocka Flames and Ice Cream Mane, I mean Gucci Mane’s reality show on BET coming 2011/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment