WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SHOTS FIRED: RAY J & HIS EGO VS KIM KARDASHIAN, UH UH NOT AGAIN!

Video: Ray J On Sex, Cameras & Hip Hop! "I Dont Hang With Stars. I Create Stars. Kim Kardashian Was Created"

He seems so much cooler when he is just being himself and not trying, and he’s a hipocrite. In this video he says, “I don’t rate my sex game, I just do what I gotta do” (or he something like that). But before that statement he was bragging about “breaking girls backs in during sex”, and all that ignorant shitz. Do yall perfer Ray J on “For the love of Ray J” or the “Brandy & Ray J” show?

No comments:

Post a Comment