WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 11, 2011

WHAT THA FOOK! ALL NAW THAT BEOTCH PUXXY WHIPPED THE RAPPER J-KWON, ALL NAW

Video: Got Played: "Tipsy" Rapper J-Kwon Paid $2,500 A Month Child Support For 7 Years & He Just Found Out The Child Is Not His!

That stupid beotch make so many women look so bad, thirsty cunts. They should throw that chic in jail for lying and taking all of J-Kwon money, I mean $2500.00 x 7 whole years that’s a whole lot of money being wasted on a trick. I feel bad that the baby won’t be having such a good life anymore but the wanna be babymama need to be a shame of herself. I don’t care how much a nig got, Im not about to live in his house, stare him in his face everyday, take his $2500 every month for 7-years and be lying. My heart not that cold. So fellas do you think this chica should pay back the money, get sent to jail (cause that’s basically stealing), both or that’s what J-Kwon deserve for not paying attention? And ladies do you think that;s okay to do to men since they treat us any kinda way sometimes, or that beotch is giving all the good women a very bad name?

Shit, I see why nig’s don’t wanna do nothing for us, and it’s because some chicks are that triflingAngry smile

No comments:

Post a Comment