WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, March 11, 2011

***ADULT’S ONLY*** ANOTHA SHORE PICS LEAKED, R&B SINGER MARIO’S EX GURLFRIEND “AUDRA SIMMONS” (I THINK FROM THE GROUP: RICHGIRL) IF YOU NEVER HEARD OF HER, DON’T WORRY CAUSE I HAVEN’T EITHER!

Leaked Pics Of Mario's Beautiful Ex "Audra Simmons" (From The R&B Group RichGirl) Hit The Net! [Photos] - World Star Uncut

Leaks photos of Audra Simmons (R&B Singer & Group Member Of RichGirl)who was also Mario's leading lady in 2 of his past videos a few years back came through our way. During that time Mario claimed they were just friends..

I guess she’s the next Kim K, what do you think Thumbs uporThumbs down?

No comments:

Post a Comment