WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I GIVE TRAVIS PORTER ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE THEY SPLIT UP AND I PRAY THEY PROVE ME WRONG!

travis porter

Well for people that doesn’t know Travis Porter (look up & below is a video of the fellas) you have been livin under a rock. Any who Travis Porter is on 106&park as I write this blog (Detroit, MI 7:15pm) and Travis Porter had a small disagreement backstage before coming onto the show, and apparently Quez (the tall dark-skinned one) is becoming alittle bit of a egotistical jerk. And every time Rosci or Terrance would ask TP questions, Strap & Ali would proceed to answer, then Quez continued to cut them off everytime, throughout the entire interview. To the point where I was looking like Ok is he the spokesman for the entire group. And it almost seem as if he was doing that on purpose, because of his ego & bitterness behind the stage. Any who if you don’t believe me, then anyone who has DVR or Tivo or whatever. You know that thing that can rewind your fav shows back, make sure you do that & watch the Tp interview on 106&Park. You will all see at one time  Ali (the lite-skinned dude) didn’t realize it or maybe he did, but Quez had cut him off from answering a question and Ali began to shake his head in disgust. I cant believe the drama already because I really do enjoii Travis Porter music, their wackiness, I like their name and that they are really original. But I hope that Quez stepbrotha Ali & even Strap will stop Quez head from exploding due to the wonderful life of fame, quickly. Or I don’t know!

No comments:

Post a Comment