WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

IM GONNA TELL YO MAMA, I NEVER SEEN SKRIPPERS WORK SO HARD FOR NO MONEY IN MY LIFE, PO CHILD!

WoW, I neva seen Chris Breezy in this state of mind before. But as soon as that bolugga whale jumped on Breezy and started humping him, Chris snapped out of that “stalker trance” Hint:long-neck (definition: go look up the Keri Hilson ft Chris Brown “One Nite Stand” video, somewhere on Kossip World. Then you’ll see what that mean). And that chick was sweating so much I know she was musty azz hell, and at least she could have worn cute matching undies HOODRAT, GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment