WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Season Premiere Of VH1’S “Wedding Wars” And GODDAMN VH1 DID AN AMAZIN JOB WITH CASTING ALL THESE FINE AZZ BROTHAS.

"Season Premiere" ( Ep. 101 ) from Wedding Wars | Full Episode | VH1.com

Why in the world did VH1 have to cast fine guys getting married, that’s no good for me. But I will be watching faithfully every Monday nite starting March. 14th at 9pm. And at least I can get my dose of eye candy cause these brothas on this show is “tha deal” or I'm just “horny”, but don’t know and don’t care. I just know that I love me some country azz nig’s, with grillz (I prefer platinum but whateva, shitz I also prefer money & that’s why their on Wedding wars. cause their broke azz hell) southern hospitality, and with a deep accent SO FREAKIN SEXY. And that Mexican chica betta watch out cause that brotha with the pretty some, is even more my type, Geesh! yummy, all these ladies betta watch out if they got a gorgeous dude. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment