WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Video: MTV Riff Raff - 2010 XXXL Rookie Of The Year Freestyle [In Bathroom Performance]

Video: MTV Riff Raff - 2010 XXXL Rookie Of The Year Freestyle [In Bathroom Performance]

"RiFF RAFF ? .... HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEiNG NOMiNATED AS THE 2012 ROOKiE OF THE YEAR ?..... "AWW MAN THiS SHYYT iS SO CRAZY i MEAN ONE DAY EVERYBODY TRiPPEN THE NEXT DAY i FEEL LiKE iM BALLiN OUTTA CONTROL WiTH BLAKE GRiFFiN AND SCOTTiE PiPPEN .. EYES LiKE CAL RiPKEN WiTH THE PiLLS GETTiN PASSED LiKE JOHN STOCKTON .. NO PERSCRiPTiON ... i MEAN I AM THE FREESTYLE SCiENTiST AiNT NOBODY iN MY DiViSiON iT FEELS LiKE WiNNiNG !" - MTV RiFF RAFF "

This gotta be a joke rite? Cause its no way in the world that Im that drunk tonite (AS) Im soooooooo proud of myself for not getting pissy drunk & still had an amazin time tonite, so GOODNITE KOSSIPERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment