WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK OF THE LADIES OF VH1’S REALITY SHOW, “LOVE & HIP HOP”? AND DO YOU WANT ANOTHA SEASON LIKE I DO?

"The Yacht" ( Ep. 103 ) from Love & Hip Hop | Full Episode | VH1.com

MY OPINION IN SO MANY WORDS:

CHRISSY LAMPKIN(Jim Jones gurlfriend): She is the only one that is a real gurlfriend, she’s the leader of the “wolfpack”, she hates on any chick who’s trying to eat and get in the music industry due to her own insecurities. That’s probably why she proposed to Jim Jones, instead of waiting on him to propose. She likes to hate and is very argumental. But Jimmy and Chrissy actually looks like a great couple that has amazing chemistry.

JIM JONES: Rapper and acts & look like a thug but is really a good guy that is very sensitive. Ahh isn't that the perfect type of man, but Chrissy really has him puxxy-whipped I'm very shocked that a “Ballin” brotha like Jim listens to everything his chick tells him. Shocker!

MASHONDA TIFRERE: Is the ex-wifey of Swizz BEatz, she’s beautiful and seems very nice and she's the most non-catty beotch on the show, but she isn't really on the show. And not only did Alicia Keyes take Swizz from Mashonda, but now she also has a gag-order on her. So she cant really say what she really wants to about Swizz & Alicia on the show. But she handles the situation very well because if that was me ill been choked the shitz outta of Swizzy & Alicia Keyes, Dammit!

OLIVIA LONGOTT: Is the ex-member of 50 cent group known as G-Unit. And now Olivia has to start all the way from the bottom again in order to reach success and her dreams of becoming a super singing diva. And out of the main chicks of “Love & Hip Hop” she seems the most laid-back, nice, beautiful, talented beotch besides Mashonda. But what I don’t like is that she follows behind Chrissy like a sick puppy and she allows run from confrontation. Grow some balls and stand up to Somaya, but this gurl can sing her azz off and I agree G-Unit didn’t allow Olivia to showcase that, So you go gurl and I hope your 3rd deal is a winner!

SOMAYA REECE: Is a rapper and the ex-gurlfriend of Joe Budden (that’s actually the 1st time I ever heard about her, and I thought she was just a video hoe until I saw otherwise). She is a 6’4 ex-gangster (at least that’s what she says) & she was even shot in her thigh, wow too pretty to be in gangs. Anywho, Somaya Reece just came to New York City winging it, in order to become a superstar rapper (sounds like me, besides the rapping part and that I haven't arrived to NYC yet). I respect anybody who’s a hustla, who gets money, and definitely who goes after their passion no matter what the odds are. She is hated on by Chrissy & Emily but Chrissy most. I think Chrissy like I said earlier is probably scared by Somaya's beauty, to the point where she literally went and sabotages Somaya's connections with her man Jim Jones. I guess Chrissy thought that Jim or Somaya wanted to probably fxxk. But Somaya is jus trying to get on in the music biz, and at 1st Jim Jones offered to help her until his gurlfriend told him not to help Somaya (jealousy). Anywho Somaya was gained up on the entire season cause she's a bad beotch and females are catty and jealous, and what I liked the most about Somaya. Was that she wasn’t following after Chrissy how Olivia & Emily were, she was her own leader. And she wasn’t scared of none of the chicks and most of all she has a passion that she went for, rather we think she can rap or not.

EMILY (whatever her last name is): Is rapper Fabolous babymama and she thinks that Fab will never leave her and the family. First of all her daughter doesn’t belong to Fab and if a dude tell you that he wants a break, then he’s leaving you. This beotch is weak and delirious, I don’t give a damn if ur rich & famous you aint gonna be treating me this type of way. And Emily is Fab’s stylist and he never told anyone that she's his gurlfriend let alone his babymama, and he never walked down the red carpet showing the world what he got. Well that means that nigga don’t want you……………AT ALL SO MOVE THE HELL ON. I wonder when she travel with Fab working, do he put this dumb beotch on the 11th floor of the hotel while he gets dome from all the groupies, damn. But a man will only do what you allow him too. On top of that Emily sits up here and lie saying that, “Oh every night Fab comes home to me everything is perfect, but I don’t know how to tell him that I'm unhappy that I hear so many rumors about what he does behind my back”. Well dummy aint no way in the world we live together and sleep together every nite like a normal family, and we been together over 8 yrs but I'm to scared to ask my man if the rumors are true or not, get the F outta here. And Fab love her so much that after this show came out he threw her out of the house, now she's homeless & broke with the family that Fab loves so much lol. Fab didn’t show his face on Love & Hip Hop because his real beotch that he lives in New Jersey with would have left him, and that would have been very disrespectful to the real gurlfriend ok Emily. P.S. don’t ever on TV again check anotha chick i.e Olivia about her love life, when yo babydaddy of 8 yrs shitz on you everyday of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment