WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I MUST BE LOSING MY MANNERS OR MARBLES. I FORGOT 2 TELL YOU GUYS THAT “THE GAME” IS RENEWED FOR SEASON 5!

BET renewed their hit series The Game for a fifth season. The first three seasons of the show aired on The CW, until the network cancelled the series in 2009. After fans voiced their complaints, BET picked up the series and developed a fourth season, which premiered in January with a record 7.7 million viewers. The network is set to shoot 22 episodes for the new season. No word yet as to when the fifth season will debut. BET is also set to renew Let’s Stay Together for another season. Check out The Game cast members Tia Mowry & Pooch Hall talking with The Breakfast Club.

My bag! I cant believe that I didn’t put the news up about the renewal of “The Game” for its fifth season. Cause when I heard the news on “The Monique Show”, I almost fainted cause I couldn't believe it cause , I was so depressed thinking that it would no longer be any new episodes of “The Game” you know? But all the luvers of “The Game”, now we know about all the marching & shitz we had to do just to get “The Game” back just for a 4th season. And even after we finally got the 4th season there were rumors stating that after the 4th season there were definitely not going to be a 5th season, even though “The Game” broke massive TV records. I mean this basically all black TV show on BET breaks the record for being the #1 watched show on BET & in history, with 7.7 million viewers. So I always wondered how could they not possibly bring this #1 show back, but hey remember they canceled the show for no reason. But anywho we got our TV prayers answered, so no more the million Game Marches in D.C, no picketing, no shutting BET down and we don’t have to create all these FB & Twitter pages for “The Game”. We don’t have to go through no dam drama this season cause “The Game” fans, we got it made. 22 episodes, for season 5 but we still don’t know if it will be 22 epi of 30min’s or 22 epi of 1hr epi, which of course we want. Those dam 30mins be just a teaser, and I wonder will Jason still have a character on the show since Kelley Pitts is no longer with the show. And I luve this show so much that I hope they make good episodes like back in seasons 2 & 3, those was the best ever. This whole new Malik, Kelley, Jason and their bad azz daughter (where is the old Brittney, so adorable) I don’t like. and I luved when Derwin was still a rookie instead of this big time ball player. But no matter if the seasons are amazing like season 2&3, or their mediocre like season 4. I know that Kay is addicted to all of it including the reruns, they make me feel like I never seen it before that’s how much I luve “The Game”. Oh, and another season of “Let’s Stay Together” will also be airing so stay tune to season 2 of that, cause I need to know if they got married or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment