WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

“REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MIAMI “SEASON CUT SHORT AND THEY GOT A BOOT-LEG LIVE REUNION. P.S I NEED TO SWOOP THROUGH MIA & BE PIPPENED BY SCOTTY, LOL!

One way to increase your chances at a second season pick up: Embark on an expletive-laden rampage on live television. For all the blandness of the six-episode season of The Real Housewives of Miami, last night’s liiiiiive reunion special was pretty spicy. Given the history of these reunions, it was bold of Andy Cohen and his team to brave live television with these hungry reality stars in tow, all of whom saved their most scandalous revelations for last night’s hour-long special. Adrianna seemed to being carrying the Miami cast’s hopes for a renewal on her finely sculpted shoulders, slinging accusations of cheating Cristy’s way, as well as dropping a bomb about her supposed relationship with a 19-year-old (where was all this dish six weeks ago?). At least the tape delay engineer had a busy night.

Watch Andy Cohen squirm in the video below:

'Real Housewives of Miami' live reunion: A good move? And more importantly, where's YOUR mirror? | PopWatch | EW.com

DEAR LARSA: Ur a arrogant beotch & the only reason why you were so offended by a "beautiful and funny older lady" like Elsa, Is because obviously everything Elsa said to you was very true. Christy just listened and ignored, but no since Mrs. Elsa didn't say anything "POSITIVE" then you had a huge problem with it, you even made a statement saying "Oh, when I was growing up my mother always gave me a pat on the back, telling me that everything I did was right". And that's your problem now, Elsa didn't say anything positive so you got pissed at an elderly lady. Well listen here Larsa: you will never be perfect, everyone love their kids & husband, your not the most beautiful lady I've ever seen, you disrespect Marysol elderly mother calling her: UGLY, then your bad azz son said "Damn right". Then you play ass if your a little innocent girl, but remember KARMA IS A BITCH & let's hope that you become Mature and that you don't go Broke, and Scotty doesn't leave you for a more beautiful, young, working, non-superficial chick.

And you say ur perfect but not your husband, who was accused of physically abusing 2 women from his past. Leopards don't often change their spots, so sell your load of crap to somewhere else beotch. And just maybe if the rest of the chicks were dope like my gurl Adriana, Lea Black, Marysol & even Mrs. Elsa (Marysol’s mother was the break out star of RHOM) then Bravo wouldn’t had cut the season short due to low ratings and the only okay episode was the season reunion. And you know for a fact that no one watched RHOM because Bravo network gave these chicks the very low end of the stick. Now you know if ur a fan of the Real Housewives franchise like I am, then you know that every reunion Bravo rents out a huge beautiful location for the ladies to hash it out at & they even get sometimes a 2 part reunion (only if your popular like RHOAtlanta & etc.) But Bravo gave the chicks of MIA the “Watch what Happens” studio which is Andy Cohen little, little studio that barely can fit 3 guests & a small camera crew all at once. Then Bravo made the MIA chicks feel special by telling them that they never had a “LIVE REUNION EVER” which is true, but come on if you dum then you'll be geeked up. But Bravo had to do that to make them feel “special”. so freakin hilarious! Well that’s all folks, and I went easy on Larsa stuck-up tale because it’s a Sunday & in a couple of hours I'm going to church. I'm blogging to keep myself up, so I can go and clean my filthy mouth out & I haven't been in about 3 wks which is horrible, but most of all I know if I fall asleep its going to be done fo, I holla!

Read some of the RHOM blogs below:

R-E-S-blogger imageP-E-C-T   Blog             
Cristy explains her reaction to Elsa, and has wants Adriana to know she isn't feeling jealous.

They always say that "time flies when your having fun." So if you’re feeling as I am, that these six episodes have flown by, then I hope you've had as much fun watching as I did.

I still feel like there is so much more to all of us that remains to be seen. . .Let's see what the future holds for us. Maybe we should ask Elsa if there will be a Season 2 for the RHMIA!!! Well, this was a long episode and pretty entertaining I might add. Larsa's designer Getty was a good time, and as you can see I am always eating (que pena). Larsa, rightfully so, went off on Adriana for ruining her lunch. I am pretty much tired of her so I did not even waste my time. Larsa's friend Tara was on a roll and making us laugh all night, but nothing has made me laugh harder all season then Adriana's interview comments about me “being jealous of her body and wishing I had any part of her looks or that personality." I would say the truth about this situation, but I will stick to what my mami always said "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all." I think maybe for her birthday a full-length mirror would be a good gift or maybe some seeing glasses!!! Jeje! Marysol got a bad rap for her dinner. I agree that it was not a "cooking lesson" per se, but it works for me because I do have four or five kids to feed every night, and I don't love to cook. At the end of the day Philippe was being a good salesman, and the food was not bad. Or was it that her mom made everyone so nervous at the table that no one had time to taste the food? Just kidding -- I remember it being good. As for the rest of the night, it was a bit uncomfortable to see Larsa getting attacked by pretty much everyone at the table (with the exception of Alexia) whether they spoke or not! I thought it was weird at first that Marysol had her mom join us, since all of us have beautiful loving mothers, but none of them were asked to join us at our girls' luncheon/dinners. We were all strategically placed at the table (name cards) and "coincidentally" Elsa sat between Larsa and I and went off on us both! That's ironic. . . I personally did not pay much attention to a word she said to me because with that night included I think I have seen that woman about a whole six hours of my life. It is clear that whatever she had to say to me was straight from gossip sessions she may have had with her daughter. I was not about to pay any mind to her trying to tell me about my own life. Elsa has a very different way of thinking than I do. In my life, money does not come first. I would never disrespect an elder woman, but I will recognize a disrespectful older woman. What she did that night to Larsa was not nice, and unfortunately Larsa let it get to her. I believe at her age she should know better, and if possibly the drinks got the best of her as Marysol suggested at the table that night, then Marysol should have changed the subject or told her to STOP while she was ahead. I just think it’s wrong to invite someone to your home and then make them feel bad. Lea and Adriana kept egging it on and that was also catty. Elsa is a funny lady, and I enjoyed hearing her stories. But everything in life has a limit, and we should all recognize when we have reached it.

No comments:

Post a Comment