WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, April 18, 2011

RIHANNA FINDS OUT FAMILY SECRETS THAT ARE COMING OUT RITE NOW, TO THE PUBLIC!

AOL.com - News, Sports, Weather, Entertainment, Local & Lifestyle

Wow I didn’t even no Rihanna had 2 brothers to begin with and no RiRi is just not finding out that her father, actually fathered 3 more children when he was still married (or with) RiRi’s mother. That cheating bastard hid these 3 kids for all these years, I wonder how Rihanna feels about finding this info out through the public rite along with her fans and everyone else in cyber world. That’s pretty wild rite, but any who I gotta watch The Bad Girl’s Club & I already missed 8 mins blogging this story for my Kossipers, see that’s how much I luve you guys. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment