WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

R.I.P Dariel Pulliam, Celebrity Hairstylist Dies

Dariel Pulliam, Celebrity Hairstylist Dies | Hello Beautiful

Dariel Pulliam, a celebrity hairstylist who appeared on VH1′s “What Chilli Wants 2,” and worked with singer Keyshia Cole as well as a lot of other folks in the industry, has passed away from an undisclosed illness.

Tionna Smalls, who appeared on the show, tweeted the following:

Pulliam tweeted the following from his hospital bed on March 30th:

My prayer goes out to him & his family.. And so sad because him & Elite (Keyshia Cole’s sister) had inked a reality show, but I don’t know if they filmed before his passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment