WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

'Jersey Shore' star Sammi Sweetheart says she doesn't care how much she gets paid

Sam Giancola said she's broken up from Ronnie Ortiz. Seriously this time.

'Jersey Shore' star Sammi Sweetheart says she doesn't care how much she gets paid

After a long-fought out battle to get paid more per episode, could Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola not even know what she earns? In an interview posted on popeater.com, the "Jersey Shore" star played dumb when asked how much dough MTV was putting in her bank account every pay period. "I don't worry about money," she said. "I just worry about what I do best, living in a house with seven other people and living it up. I don't even worry about the money, I just worry about myself."When the interviewer pressed her on the issue, asking if she would notice if her paycheck was off by $10K, she quipped: "If MTV put a check in your bank wouldn't you be loving life?"The filming of the latest season of the hit show was delayed after cast members demanded to get paid more – and even jeopardized the cast heading to Italy at one point last month.Now that they're ready to go, Giancola is more concerned about whether co-star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino will be stuck with "grenades" or find his true love."The girls are gonna want nothing to do with him," she said. "I just think the girls are more reserved and more classy than the girls in the U.S." As for her, she said she'll be looking for love in Italy too – and not hanging onto her roller coaster relationship with housemate Ronnie Ortiz. "Today I'm single," she proudly proclaimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment