WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Former 'Housewife' Danielle Staub Seeking Help for Psychological Problems. Let’s Pray for Her!

danielle-staub-294ss1-051911[1]

Former 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Danielle Staub has admitted she was sexually abused as a child and is now seeking treatment for her psychological problems.
Staub told PEOPLE that it was childhood sexual abuse that caused her to have issues with low self-esteem. She is quoted saying, "I have addictions with love and low self-esteem, and I need help!"
The 48-year-old-reality-star continues, "My low self-esteem derived from childhood sexual abuse has messed with my mind and self-worth, and over the years I thought about getting help but pushed it deep into the depths of denial. For years I have had the suicide hotline on my cell phone and would like nothing more than to free myself from this constant pressure."

Staub admits that seeing how she hurt herself and her family was when she knew she could not overlook her problems or keep delaying treatment.
She has reportedly sought help from Dr. Drew Pinsky (of 'Celebrity Rehab' fame).
Staub recently signed a three-year contract with Scores Gentleman's Club in New York and according to the club's adult website, she had agreed to do one live appearance and occasionally appear on ScoresLive.com.
The reality star says that she was "coaxed" into signing her contract with Scores by her former business handlers but she has since walked away from the deal.
However Staub does admit, "I have to own my mistakes and can't blame others."
Staub was recently spotted filming a "food-related" series for VH1 with Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka of 'The Bachelor.'

Sad, sick and crazy! But I think all this negative attention about her signing a contract with ScoreLive.com (gentlemen's club) about becoming a stripper at the age of 50 (checkout my blog about Danielle 5/18), is really getting to her. But I pray she gets the help she need and I been knew that she had psychological problems from the things that she has done to the Manzo family on Real Housewives of New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment