WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, May 23, 2011

MATT BARNES HAS ANGER ISSUES AND IS A WOMAN HATER!

Well basketball player and “Basketball Wife” lol Matt Barnes obviously hate women. I mean he hates his wife “Gloria Barnes unless he wouldn’t had called off the wedding. And attack his own wife, as well as say, “when I catch the Basketball Wives they gonna be in trouble”. First of all who says that to women, oh I forgot only “Vagina Boys” says those type of things to females. Nevertheless, he sits there and put himself into female catty azz drama. What's up with that? Any who let me show you what Matt “Woman Hater Barnes A.K.A “Vagina Boy” sent me in a message through twitter:

____20Glo_20____normal[1]

Matt_Barnes22

BITCH shut yo I'm happy I got alil bit of my own hair left on my head ass up.. BITCH

31 Jan at 11:02 Delete

ASSHOLE! SO ALL THE TRUE FANS OF “KOSSIP WORLD” PLEASE SEND THIS FOOL A TWEET FOR ME. MY TWITTER IS: http://twitter.com/#!/K_luvRomanZ

No comments:

Post a Comment