WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nicki Minaj’s Alleged Bank Statement Hits Internet!

nicki minaj prettyIn case you wondering if your favorite flossy celeb is living the life he or she brags about then take a look at Nicki Minaj’s alleged Bank Statement. Mediatakeout.com obtained the personal documents which show that the Head Barbie has at least $2.5 million in the the bank! We aren’t sure if Nicki has more than one account, but I wouldn’t doubt it! U BETTA WURK

nicki minaj bank statement

No comments:

Post a Comment