WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, May 27, 2011

YOU AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE WHO JENNIFER FROM BASKETBALL WIVES IS DATING!! (DON'T DO IT GIRL)

You remember JENNIFER from Basketball Wives. She's the one whose husband, Eric Williams cheated on her and had a BABY by his jumpoff.
Well in the NEW SEASON of the VH1 show BASKETBALL WIVES . . . . Jennifer starts dating a new man . . . Star Jones' ex AL REYNOLDS.

UH, AL REYNOLDS LOOK SO STUPID RITE THERE, AND THE MIAMI HEAT IS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE GURL…….I MEAN BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment