WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, June 10, 2011

AMBER ROSE GIVES WIZ KHALIFA THE WATCH KANYE WEST GAVE HER

wiz khalifa kanye west watchIn the latest triangle drama between Kanye West, Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa, Amber gives Wiz a gold watch Kanye West gave her! Mediatakeout.com reports that the $30,000 gold Rolex watch was first seen on Kanye, then Amber and now Wiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment