WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HI “H8R” – CELEBS CONFRONT HATERS, THIS IZ GONNA B HILARIOUS!

This should be interesting: imagine if you could go and confront your haters. All celebrities complain about the faceless people who hide behind their keyboards, slandering the artists, athletes, actors, etc. who they will never meet. What if the celebrity showed up and confronted you? Starting in September on the CW network, a reality-comedy show called “H8R” hosted by Mario Lopez, will give celebs the opportunity to show up and see if their haters can say it to their face!

I LOVE THIS SHOW ALREADY, CANT WAIT TO SEE “INNOCENT LITTLE” KIM KARDASHIAN TRY AND BOSS UP ON A HATER. I WISH A CELEBRITY WOULD BRING ME ON THAY SHOW, CAUSE I WOULD TURN THAT BEOTCH OUT TO THE POINT WHERE THEY WOULD HAVE TO CUT THE SEASON SHORT F-ING WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment