WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS A JELLY BELLY: A INTERVIEW WITH TAMAR OF ‘BRAXTON FAMILY VALUES’ & TONI BRAXTON POSES FOR PLAYBOY!

After the last couple of episodes, Tamar and her divalicious, fast talking, nose job loving, obnoxiously loud, and sometimes inappropriateness was in full throttle. So far on the show, she's called out all her sisters for staying with their cheating ass moochin' husbands, her sis Trina for gaining weight, her sis Traci for being a "hoodrat," and Toni for being a scene stealer. And loves to flaunt her money (thanks to her husband Vince) in their faces.

Chick still has this hope of being a superstar to make her own millions, instead of just spending her husband (above) Vince's (manager to Toni and one of the heads of Lady Gaga's career) money. And she made it very clear that she's tired of living in Toni's shadow. And her hubby is her "homie"--and she "doesn't think of him like that" when it comes to making babies. (Yes, she really said that). But according to Tamar--who is hilarious to us--we've got her all wrong. Here's a few excerpts from her recent sit-down with BlackEnterprise.com:

You’ve been candid about feeling like you’re living in Toni ’s shadow and some perceive that as jealousy. What do you say to those critics?

This whole jealousy thing is ridiculous! Toni works really, really hard. I’m proud of her, not jealous of her. I don’t even want to be the same kind of artist. I care about my sisters and I’m so passionate about everything—especially them—so when people see me going off, it’s just my emotions. I want to see them win and be happy. Sometimes I feel like I want to learn from them rather than them learning things from me all the time. I know a lot of things I say are things my sisters don’t want to hear from their youngest sibling, but I say them.

Public perception is that you are in a loveless marriage and that you are only with your producer husband, Vince, for personal gain. What do you say to those naysayers?

Absolutely ridiculous! I find it highly offensive because me and my husband dated each other for seven years, but we’ve only been married for [a little more than] two years. I mean, who’s gonna be with someone just 'cause they got some money and be miserable? I isn't doing that! If I didn’t love my husband for who he is, then why do I want to work and have my own career? That doesn’t even make any sense. Me and Vince are regular. Some days we cool, some days we want to pull each other’s hair out, but that’s real life because [two people] are not going to agree on everything. It also depends on what your definition of love is, it’s different things for different people. Some people think hugging and kissing someone in public all the time is love, but when Vince told me [thatsthetruth.com], it was out of love because he didn’t want me looking crazy, throwing temper tantrums without understanding that there’s an order to things in this business.

What about plastic surgery? You’re an advocate for people having it if they want to. Is there any surgery you haven’t or wouldn’t have done?

I believe in plastic surgery or anything you have to do to make yourself feel good. I’m all about self-esteem. I’ve had my nose done. I was born without cartilage in my nose and when I was 16 I had my first operation—an implant put in my nose. My father had the same surgery. The reason I had it done was because it was hard for me to breathe and I snored terribly. Itwasnotcute.org (laughs). Eventually the implant gave me headaches, so I had to have the cartilage from my ear put in my nose. I have to have it done for a second time, remove the cartilage and remove the implant, but it’s so painful that I’ve been putting it off. But I have to have it done.

HERE IS WHAT TONI BRAXTON WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN SHE POSES FOR PLAYBOY:

TB1

sexy cougar

TBB

Toni isn't jus doing Playboy because of her finances. Playboy has approached Toni about being in a spread over 4 times, now isn't that an honor. (so suck it Tamar lol)

TB

Well that’s not Toni body but you get the picture, Toni is going to be hot in Playboy and I support her 100%

But what I don’t understand is that Tamar (Toni’s younger sister) is protesting the most about Toni’s upcoming Playboy pictorial, but I think…….I mean I know that this is just 1 more thing that has Tamar Braxton a little jelly belly of her bigger superstar sister; Toni Braxton. And here are some reasons & basically a last episode recap (lol I'm bored, and I love Tamar she’s hilarious):

Everything I'm about to say is very true and you’ll know that it’s the truth if you were a big fan like me of “The Braxton Family Values” BAM!

1. When Playboy called Toni for the 4th time Tamar immediately protested loud and clear that Toni shouldn’t do it. Because she has children, and that supposedly Toni wouldn’t be able to get a man in the near future, even as beautiful as Toni is now.

2. Tamar made a comment on the show saying that: Playboy need to call somebody who don’t have no kids. Well out of all the Braxton's Tamar doesn’t have any children at all, isn't that weird.

3. Tamar protested and yelled to the mountain top that she would never do Playboy (liar lol) and that she would never take any kinda semi or nude pic that would be shown in any magazine. Because supposedly no “Real Man” would allow that & they would have a gigantic problem with that.

4. Then Tamar proceeds to get stressed out about getting together Vince a ‘Appreciation Party’ not because she really appreciate her amazing wealthy husband, but because she wants her record done A.S.A.P when she doesn’t even know what type of songs she wants to sing, unless its ‘cover songs that she luves so dearly’. And Tamar is stressed about Toni’s Playboy pictorial (why is Tamar stressed? I have no idea it isn't her in those pic, or maybe she want it to be her in the magazine I get it Tamar). So Tamar proceeds to take Toni for a test shoot where of course Toni says no way, then all of a sudden Tamar gets semi-nude and starts to take pic on national TV & of course she was loving the attention. Sorry, am I crazy or is Tamar being an hypocrite. Now she said she would never take semi/nude pic whatsoever. So since Toni gets the opportunity to pose for Playboy, now Tamar is taking semi-nude pictures. Oh…………………Kay!

5. Tamar finally gets all of Vince’s family & friends to a restaurant for Vince’s fake Appreciation Party, and Tamar is having a cow because Toni was late. But why cant she start the festivities of the party without Toni? Maybe because Tamar though that Toni would feel left out or jealous of her, Towanda & Trina’s belly-dancing routine that they performed for Vince. Which was very weird, I mean 2 sister-in-laws dropping it like it was hot for their brother-in-law. Yea, I bet Toni was very jealous of not being apart of that performance! Than when you think that Tamar cant be anymore desperate for attention, thirsty for Toni’s approval, jealous & hypocritical. Oh wait! There it goes, Tamar than gives Vince a huge framed picture of herself semi-nude. And Tamar gives this picture to Vince in front of other guests/customers at the Moroccan restaurant where she threw the party, in front of his family, boys, her sisters, and nieces and nephews. Where she embarrassed the shitz out of Vince and most of all herself, but remember “God doesn’t like ugly”.

 

6. Tamar made herself look like a crazy hypocritical, narcissistic jerk, and the party was a bust. Because Tamar wasn’t throwing that party for the right reasons no way. You only give your man an ‘Appreciation Party’ only when you really appreciate him for being a great husband, man, boyfriend, lover, provider & supporter in your life. You don’t give him that party when your looking for some then out of the party for yourself, cause then that makes you look like an asshole on national TV. And that’s why people think that Tamar is a gold-digging selfish chick, cause stuff like that. You don’t throw yo damn man a party when you really don’t appreciate shitz that he does for you, but you think “well if like, I give my man an appreciation party, then like I hope he will give me a gift in return”. What type of shitz is that, and the picture? Tamar sat up there and made Toni feel bad for choosing to do Playboy because she has kids, by saying “I would never do Playboy or even do any semi-nude pic whatsoever in my life cause REAL MEN HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT”. But then you give a picture of yourself on national TV, to your husband of you half nude in front of his boys & in front of all her nephews. HIPOCRITE! (I mean the 3 sisters doing a sexy belly dance for their brother-in –law was horrible, and Trina was messing up a lot lol. But Tamar could have at least gave the pic to Vince in the privacy of their own home. Because that would have been more appropriate and Tamar wouldn’t looked such like a hypocrite that went in hard on her own sister do to her own insecurities and jealousy issues. I'm jus saying!)

OS: But I really don’t feel that Tamar want's to really become a superstar diva singer, she just wants to show Toni that she can become more famous than her. Cause Tamar always say things like, “I mean they always take pic of Toni when everybody know the real star is ME”. And “I don’t belong in no dang background singer, I'm a bigger star than Toni. What I look like? Boo Boo tha fool”. And I totally understand why Tamar husband Vince gets frustrated with Tamar and that damn record contract. 1st. Tamar don’t even know what genre of music she wants to sing, she always talking about being like Beyoncé & Lady Gaga or even Toni. But Tamar never talks about being Tamar. 2nd. she isn't thinking about singing for herself, she just want to show Toni how much of a star she can be as well. I know Tamar is a jelly belly when it comes to Toni, but its mostly about Tamar following in her big sister shoes. You can tell when it comes to the music industry that Tamar always wants to show up Toni and be in the front. By having the cameras on her all the time, wanting the paparazzi following her instead of Toni, wanting Toni to sing backup and Tamar be lead singer, and in a rush to put out a album to try and show her sister that she can hopefully sell records and win Grammies someday like Toni. But I agree with Vince, Tamar doesn’t know what she wants besides becoming a bigger star than her sister, Toni Braxton. She doesn’t know what music to sing, what style to perform, what kind of album to put out and like Vince said if the album isn't set-up rite than the album will flop. But Tamar thinks that just because she’s the most popular on “Braxton Family Values” and that she can sing, and that if Toni can do it than she can, will sell her albums than she’s definitely CRAZY. If anything being on the show will give her some publicity for the album, but nobody knows Tamar as an artist so why would we buy her album, when its even hard for some legends to sell albums in this day in age. Tamar got a lot of growing and listening to do. I hope Tamar finds out who Tamar the artist is, instead of always worrying about the superstar & legendary artist doing and stealing their swag, when she needs to find her own ‘swag’ before she even think about recording some music unless that’s going to be A HOTMESS.ORG! 

SOUNDS LIKE TAMAR ISN’T THE ONLY JELLY BELLY LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment