WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FAT JOE & WIFE OF 17 YEARS GETTING DIVORCED……WAIT, THEY NEVER BEEN MARRIED!

So, according to the good folks over at TattleTailzz.com, Fat Joe has never officially walked down the aisle to say those magical two words "I Do" to his girl/wife of 17 years, Lorena Cartegena. Now, if you're a little confused as to what I'm talking about then let me bring you up to speed. Just yesterday, I reported that the word according to TheYBF.com was that Fat Joe was divorcing his wife, Lorena, after 17 years of marriage. If you didn't read that article then please do so by clicking (here). So the word out now is that Fat Joe is not divorcing Lorena, but more so the two are calling it quits and splitting up.

Now, I do know there is this thing called "common law" that states if you are with someone for 10 years or more you're considered married. However, the "common law" varies with each state so Lorena should look into where she stands with that law. However, this isn't a strange occurrence for Fat Joe as his very own parents have been together for 40 years and have yet to exchange vows themselves! Now with all the gossip going around about Fat Joe and Lorena splitting up, the good folks over at Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop" are looking to recruit Lorena for the show, but Lorena has denied them. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment