WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'M SORRY BUT DID YALL KNOW THAT BOW WOW IS A DAD?


Bow Wow Calls Fatherhood 'The Illest Feeling'

'I'm not Bow; I'm daddy,' MC tells 'RapFix Live' about spending time with his daughter, Shai.

Bow Wow
Becoming a dad changes things. After a lot of rumors and speculation,Bow Wow admitted last year on his website that he had fathered his first child, a baby girl named Shai.
At first, the 24-year-old rapper hid the truth because he was "nervous" about how his fans, who have been following him since he first debuted at 13 years old, would look at him. On Wednesday's "RapFix Live," Bow (real name: Shad Gregory Moss) had no reservations about opening up about fatherhood
"For me, it's just the quality time I get. I'm Bow Wow all the time. To the world, I'm Bow Wow. When I leave here and I go to L.A. and I go to my daughter's house and I sit with her, I feel like Shad. I'm not Bow; I'm daddy," he told MTV News correspondent Sway. "It's, like, the illest feeling in the world. I feel like I'm away from everything."
The feeling has even spilled over into the studio. On his upcoming album,Underrated, Bow said he will include "Boy or Girl," a previously released mixtape track on which he rhymes about being a dad. "The record just hit home, because it was just honest. Right then, I was like, 'Yo, I have to make honest records. I gotta be more personal, I gotta be more honest,' " Bow said. "That's what music is about."
On January 8, Jay-Z joined the ranks of famous rapper dads when he and wife BeyoncĂ© welcomed Blue Ivy Carter into the world. It seems like, more than ever, MCs are opening up publicly about their children. Jay released "Glory," a single that featured baby Blue crying at the end; T.I. stars in a new reality show with his wife and their six children; and Fabolous has been getting more personal in his music since the birth of his son, Johan.
DAMN, IM LATE AS HELL. CHECK OUT THE MODEL BABYMOMMA & BABY GURL, SHAI:




No comments:

Post a Comment