WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

KIEFFER F@%KED OVA JENELLE OF MTV'S "TEEN MOM" SEASON 2!

Teen Mom 2 › After Shows

SuChin Pak sits down with Leah, Chelsea, Kailyn and Jenelle and gets their reactions to episode 10.


I woulda f@%ked Kieffer ugly, bumazz up, Cause if a nig really luve you like they say they do then he woulda kept his word and took the charge for her. Then for him to lie, gey off without any consequences, laugh & rub it in Jenelle's face after getting off. They dumazz beotch, Jennelle still gave Kieffer a ride to where ever he needed to go. And she still stayed in a relationship with him, and still to this day allow Kieffer to live and mooch off of Jenelle"s: money, car, housing, and fame. Then months down the line Jenelle gets busted again for something stupid of course. I just am hard core against any woman in this world who luves & puts a man before their own child, and i dislike those type of females so much because i am a product of that situation. I do not CONDOLE or RESPECT any chick that does that, no matter what age you are.


OS: I GOT A LIST OF IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT IF I EVER SEE IN PERSON, IN THIS LIFETIME. I WILL LITERARY SLAP THE TASTE OUTTA THERE MOUTHS AND #1 ON THE LIST IS:

1.) Jenelle from MTV "Teen Moms" Season 2

No comments:

Post a Comment