WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 17, 2012

The View Hosts Debate Whether Chris Brown Should Have Performed at Grammys!

I THINK THAT THE GRAMMY'S ARE SO BAD LUCK, I MEAN 3 YRS AGO CHRIS BROWN ASSAULTED RIHANNA. THEN 3YRS LATER THEY ALLOW CHRIS BACK TO PERFORM 2 SONGS (BUT WHITNEY ONLY GOT 1 SONG TRIBUTE, NOT FAIR. BUT CHRIS RECEIVING A GRAMMY FOR HIS ALBUM, IS I THINK IS COOL CAUSE HE HAD A GREAT YR, SINGLES & ALBUM), THEN WHITNEY HOUSTON DYING DURING THE GRAMMY'S. THAT'S WEIRD AND CRAZY.



The View hosts talked about Chris Brown’s “warm reception” back to the Grammys. They discussed some of the tweets from women saying that Chris Brown could beat them all he wanted. Sherri Shepherd said that although Chris Brown deserved a second chance, the tweets concerned her.
CHECK OUT HIS PERFORMANCES:

No comments:

Post a Comment