WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, March 30, 2012

DMX Not Feeling Drake At All! Interview 2012 (New)

I SWEAR THIS MAN IS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY TO ME. AND HE KEEPS IT REAL AND DOESNT TRY TO JOKE, BUT HE IS JUST SO DAM HILARIOUS, I MEAN HIS HONESTY IS SO GREAT. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IM MISSING OUT ON LIFE WHEN I HEAR ALL HIS CRAZY AZZ LIFE STORIES. BUT THE MAIN THING THATS WRONG WITH DMX IS THAT HE'S USE TO GETTING HIS WAY, HE'S SPOILED AZZ F@%K & ITS HIS WORLD AND WE ALL JUST LIVE IN IT, AND THATS WHY HE STAY IN TROUBLE. CAUSE NOBODY TELLS HIM NO, DEFINITELY HIS WIFE (MOST OF ALL). THIS NIG IS DEF ALITTLE OFF, BUT WE LOVE HIM, HIS MUSIC, AND MOSTLY HIS WEIRD HONESTY. (EVENTHOUGH I DONT LIKE THAT HE'S TRYING TO DOG MY DRAKE)

No comments:

Post a Comment