WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

OH NO! I JUST KNEW CARMELO ANTHONY WOULD NEVER BE LIKE THESE OTHER ATHLETES.....MAYBE IM WRONG!

O.S.them some bad azz shoes at the 0:46 sec mark

 LaLa Anthony covers the April 2012 issue of “LATINA” Magazine where she dishes on keeping her marriage fresh and the trust she and husband Carmelo Anthony share. She also offers helpful advice on building confidence and self-esteem. In the latest issue of “LATINA” Magazine, LaLa Anthony also talks about her new make- up line, her reality show, being a mother to 5-year-old Kiyan and loving her NBA baller husband Carmelo Anthony. even offers advice to the next generation about self-esteem and fighting insecurity. Here are the highlights:



On how she and Carmelo have lasted 8 years “It’s been 15 days since I’ve seen my husband. That’s a long time for us to go without seeing each other. But I went on this whirlwind of launching the makeup line and my husband’s a basketball player. It’s not like he can say, ‘Hey, I’m not playing in the game today, I’m going to meet up with my wife somewhere.’ We’ve been together for eight years and I think we’ve lasted this long because we give each other space. But there’s also that time where it can be too much space.”
On being successful and having it all “I’m never satisfied—career-wise, I mean—I’m always looking for the next thing; that’s just my personality,” she says. “Why can’t I be a great mom, wife, TV host, actress, producer, have my own reality show and makeup line? The hard part is the balancing of it all.”
On trusting her husband Carmelo “I wouldn’t say it’s a misconception, because there are a lot of athletes who do live a certain life with women everywhere,” La La says. “So you can’t act like it’s the craziest thing you’ve ever heard, because it is out there. But I’m secure in my relationship. I’m happy with having my own thing going on. I don’t spend all day worrying about what he’s doing. In that sense, I trust him.”
On staying confident Tap into your uniquenessss – “I encourage people to embrace whatever it is that makes them different. Not being like everybody, setting your own trends, being your own person, that’s what makes you cool.”
On making peace with your insecurities “In this day and age, [people will] tear you to hell: ‘Her hair, her legs, her this, her that.So it is sometimes hard to stay as confident as you like. I’m just like anybody else. Weight goes up and down, sometimes I’m killing myself to be on a crazy diet, sometimes I’m not. Sometimes I feel like my legs are too skinny, other times I don’t. As you get more mature you learn to embrace insecurities and figure out how to be okay with that stuff, to keep it in perspective.”
On building a great support system “My family always encouraged me and supported me. While still a teenager, I told my mom one day I was moving to L.A. She was like, ‘All right, I’ll go with you, get you settled and come back.’ If I didn’t have that I wouldn’t be confident to do all these things.”

I SWEAR I LOVE LALA & CARMELO ANTHONY TOGETHER. CARMELO LOOKS & SEEMS SO INNOCENT (MAYBE BECAUSE OF THAT ADORABLE BABY FACE, WITH HIS FINE & SEXY AZZ) AND I REALLY HOPE THAT HE DIDNT CHEAT ON LALA. I KNOW THAT RUMORS ARE STARTED ALL THE TIME IN SOCIAL MEDIA, BUT WHEN IT SEEMS THAT EVERYTIME YOU TURN AROUND ITS ANOTHER "CHEATING RUMOR" (LIKE EVRYTIME EVEVLYN LOZADA LOOKS THE OTHER WAY THEIRS A RUMOR ABOUT CHAD OCHOCINCO CHEATING ON HER EVERYDAY. WE ALL KNOW THAT PEOPLE GET CARRIED AWAY, BUT SOMETHIN IS GOING ON.CHAD HAS EVEN ADMITTED TO IT ON "BASKETBALL WIVES", BUT THATS NOT GOOD TO BE CHEATING RITE BEFORE YOUR WEDDING) FOR EX: LAST YEAR THEY CLAIMED THAT CARMELO HAD A LOVE CHILD, WHICH THANK GOODNESS IT WASNT TRUE (OR HE MADE & PAID THAT BEOTCH TO ABORT), NOW THIS JUMPOFF HAS CAME UP AGAIN. CHECK OUT SOME OF THESE HOES, I MEAN JUMPOFFS OUT THAT THEIR CLAIMING CARMELO HAS TRICKED ON:

 
 
 
She is sooooooooooooooooooooo not cute, their he go with that 80/20 BS. F%@king over Lala "80" A.K.A "DIMEPIECE" Vasquez with this "20" A.K.A "HORSEFACE". Checkout her excerpt:
I wasn’t gonna come out that night for several reasons. For one I had just got my hair done and that ish was sooooo tight, but I sucked it up and went out anyway. I normally don’t go to clubs by myself, but tonight I was going to support my homies Furious ENT…they do this sexy ass party at Opera night club on Thursdays. Well anyway I got there and I was by myself so I stuck by the homies side all night because I wasn’t about to walk around all my lonsome looking crazy lol. I think there was a casting going on that night for this reality show but I wasn’t in no mood to be auditioning for anything so I threw back a couple of sex on the beache’s which is my favorite drink, and played the mood real close. I was getting tired of following him so I told him that I was about to leave, but he insited that I come upstairs to where the real party was at…Mind you I was there alone but me being the fiesty VIRGO that I am I made party buddies quick. As I was dancing I saw him looking at me. I’m not gonna disclose his name for the sake of what I do with a certain person is not for the world to know WHO that person is but what was done lol. Well he kept eyeing me and at first I’m like what the fuck this lame ass nigga looking at? After looking at me for about 10 mins he asked me to walk over and talk to him. I did because I didn’t want to be a bitch. When I got over there he bent down and said, “Your name is Sheneka Adams right?” I was shocked as to how he knew that, considering the fact I didn’t even know who he was, until he told me that he played basketball and insisted that I guess who he was. Me being me I don’t like to play games so I asked this chick who was standing around who this person was and when she told me, I almost spit my drink out. This guy is one of the top players in the NBA, well respected, and he knows my name. I was impressed then, but I wasn’t going to give him the pleasure. So we danced and drank and took a few pictures and all around me I could feel the envious eyes and hatred stares of the women wising they was in my place at the moment. “You wanna go hang out at my room?” he asked….”It’s to crazy in here.”
The rest will be in her upcoming book. DANG LaLa . . . your man needs to exercise more DISCRETION in who he’s dealing with . .

Sheneka Adams appeared in a sex tape with Soulja Boy last year. 
P.S.O.S. I CANT WAIT FOR CARMELO & LALA'S NEW REALITY/DATING SHOW TO COME OUT (IF ITS STILL GOING TO BE PRODUCED BY THE ANTHONY'S) CALLED "LOVE & BASKETBALL"

No comments:

Post a Comment