WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WTF! Nicki Minaj Deletes Her Twitter, Leaves 11 Million Followers Behind!


Nicki Minaj Deletes Her Twitter after fight with the Barbz over leaked music leaving 11 Million Followers Behind!
From NecoleBitchie.com – It’s a very sad day in Barbz and Kenz world.

Nicki Minaj vanished from the twitter verse leaving 11 million followers behind.
Apparently, The twitter drama started after Nicki found out that her biggest fan site, Nicki Daily, posted songs from her Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded album before the album’s release date.  She blocked the site’s twitter which resulted in a war between the Barbz (are you keeping up?  I know sounds crazy but follow me now…) with some taking Nicki’s side and the others taking the fan site’s side.   Nicki was bombarded with some not-so nice tweets from her Barbz before she tweeted these last tweets and vanished for good:
And that’s exactly why I’m paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. Smdh – don’t cry 4 me argentina”On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet. *side eyes them*Exactly. Posted leaked music! *deletin twttr* RT @NickiBarbPink: @NickiDaily kno why they got blocked.Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye 
The site Nicki Daily deleted their twitter and put up a CLOSED sign on the website’s front page. The site also plays the track, ‘Dear Old Nicki’ when visited. Oh and Gaga’s monsters are having a field day over all of this. 
Personally, Nicki Minaj sounds like she’s having a meltdown. She’s working extremely hard, non-stop on endorsements, tours and so forth, while having to deal with a lot of hate and criticism on the regular.  The ‘its but so much a person can take’ tweet spoke volumes.  
NICKI MINAJ'S "ROMAN RELOADED" IN BATTLE FOR NO. 1, SECOND WEEK PROJECTED SALES REVEALED:

Young Money's Nicki Minaj is going to go neck-and-neck for the number one spot as her Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded sophomore album is bidding to be next week's top album in the country.
Based on weekend estimates, Minaj's LP is going toe-to-toe with singer Adele's 21.
It looks like we have another horse race for #1 next week as Adele and Nicki Minaj battle it out for the post-Easter lead. Based on midweek reports, we're giving Adele the slight nod, giving her a 24th week at the top. Here's how it looks headed into the weekend: Adele (XL/Columbia) 85-95k Nicki Minaj (YM/CM/Universal Republic) 80-90k (Weakend Chart Preview)
 This past week, Minaj's sophomore effort topped the sales chart.
Leading the pack this week is Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded at No. 1. According to Nielsen SoundScan, the Barbie's sophomore album shelled out 254,000 units in its opening week. (SOHH Sales Wrap)
Recently, she downplayed any sort of sophomore jinx concerns.
"H*ll no! This album is gonna sell so much more than Pink Friday," Minaj told radio host DJ Clue. "Ask me this question two years from today, Clue. With me, I'm never about first week and all that. I like to look at it for the long haul. I'ma travel, I'ma meet my beautiful babies, my Barbz everywhere, and this is my first time I'm gonna get to do a world tour, so the album is gonna do its thing." (Power 105.1)
Having sold over 1.7 million copies to date, Minaj's Pink Friday debuted at number two back in 2010.
Young Money rapper Nicki Minaj's long-awaited Pink Friday finally hit retail shelves and debuted at No. 2. With a week under her pink belt, the emcee's debut album has pushed out 376,000 copies. (SOHH Sales Wrap)

No comments:

Post a Comment