WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Tami Roman Deletes Her Twitter Page!

Tami Roman Basketball Wives

Royce Reed isn’t the only one to take a break from social networkingTami Roman has been conspicuously absent from Twitter this week, and today she posted a message to her Facebook page explaining that she and her daughters quit the site for the time being as a result of floods of negativity after this week’s Basketball Wives.
I deactivated my twitter for the time being because I have been blessed with a wonderful opportunity to work with phenomenal actors on a new television show. I didn’t want to wake up to the continual negativity from a mistake made over four months ago, which I have openly acknowledged and apologized for to overshadow the blessing of this moment. I plan to reactivate my twitter when a formal announcement has been made about this new opportunity with the hopes of putting BasketBall Wives behind me.
So, like Royce, who has reactivated her Twitter page but has been more scarce on the site this week than usual, it sounds like it’s not the end of Tami on Twitter, but the fan comments have become too much for her to deal with for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment