WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I THINK THIS BBW NEED 2 STOP BRINGING THESE RANDOM DUDES AROUND HER SON, GUESS WHO?


Royce Reed Confirms She And Dezmon Have Broken Up


Royce Reed Confirms Her Breakup With Dez Briscoe










We’re a little late to this news (forgive us, we were on vacation when it broke), but we just wanted to keep you curious Basketball Wives fans up to date. Last week, Royce Reed confirmed that she and her boyfriend Dez Briscoe broke up once and for all. This comes after a tumultuous few months where Royce found out Dez had sent intimate texts to the mother of his child while he was committed to Royce. (As we saw on the show, they went as far as discussing engagement rings.)
Royce penned a blog for us to clarify her feelings on the situation back in April, writing “Do I think Dezmon loves me? Yes! Do I think what he did was wrong? Absolutely. Are we done…forever? Honestly, I don’t know.” Well, now she’s made a decision, and the pair is definitely calling it quits. In her tweets, she doesn’t mince words, writing “Many minds have inquired about whether I’m still with Dezmon Briscoe. Let it be clear that we are not together. I’m happy and super focused!I wish @Dezbriscoe89 the best but after much thought I found it 2 be n my best interest 2 walk away and focus on my career and my munchkin. :)
Let us know what you think of Royce’s decision to break it off with Dez. We’re sad to hear the news but Royce seems firm in her decision and we wish them both the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment