WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Diamond from crime mob response to lil scrappy momma on love & hip hop!


Recently on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Lil Scrappy and his mother, Momma Dee made it quite clear that Diamond had ditched Scrappy for Soulja Boy. And when Soulja Boy broke it off with her, she ran right back to Scrappy.
None to please with how Diamond played her son, Momma Dee consistently voiced her distaste of the former Crime Mob member on the popular show. Now Diamond and Soulja Boy have finally decided to address the accusations while on the BET red carpet…
MTV News caught up with Diamond to get her feedback:



“I wish everybody the best. I feel like only one person can judge me, and that’s God. That’s my past. I’m in the future right now, and I wish everybody the best.”
Soulja Boy quipped:
“This is my baby, this is my girl, so anything said about her is basically they’re saying it about me. I’m backin’ her 100 percent, and we’re just focusing on the positive. Anybody talkin’ about her name on TV, that’s just bringin’ us up more. So salute to them, we wish them the best.”


No comments:

Post a Comment