WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

R. Kelly Divorced His Wife Because Of ‘The Notebook’?

R. Kelly Divorced His Wife Because Of "The Notebook"?

R&B legend R. Kelly is known for penning and singing the most outlandish lyrics in all of music. We can add the “Most Ridiculous Reason To Be Divorced” to the other superlatives he’s racked up over the years.
In the Pied Piper of R&B’s new memoir,Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me, Kelly writes about the moment he realized his marriage to dancer and Hollywood Exes cast memberAndrea was over. It came after they watched the romantic drama The Notebook. R. Kelly wrote,
“As the film credits started to roll, I couldn’t move. I burst into tears. People walking past me patted me on the back, trying to console me. The Notebook was beautiful, and I was crying because its hero and heroine had died together.”
“But I was also crying because I remembered a Valentine’s Day – when a helicopter dropped a rainfall of roses – that had come and gone… My marriage had died. And there was nothing I could do to bring it back.”
Andrea Kelly had a very different reason for their marriage’s dissolution. She maintains onHollywood Exes that she and R. Kelly divorced because she was tired of being an unknown wife. Andrea responded to R. Kelly’s version of events, saying,
“[The movie] came out in 2004 and we saw it together. Our divorce wasn’t finalized until 2009 so it’s impossible that the movie could have been the reason for our relationship ending. We had been separated for 6 years at that point! The movie definitely did not end our relationship!”
Who do you believe in the situation? R. Kelly, who may very well be trying to save face knowing Andrea stuck by him through his scandals, or Andrea, who could possibly be trying to make a living off R. Kelly’s name?


THIS NIG SO GROSS CAUSE: 1ST OF ALL I HAD NO IDEA THIS NIG WAS MARRIED, LET ALONE HAD 3 CHILDREN (WHEN I WENT BACKSTAGE AND HUNG OUT WITH R. KELLY & HIS ENTOURAGE, HE DAM SURE ACTED AS IF HE WAS A SINGLE MAN). AND THAT THIS WOMAN EVEN STOOD BY HIS STANKING AZZ THROUGH THE WHOLE MOLESTATION TRIAL (SEXTAPE WITH 16YR OLD LITTLE GIRLS), SORRY BUT IM GOING TO GO THROW UP NOW, SERIOUSLY............JUS THINK ABOUT HOW HIS PEDOPHILE WAYS CUT DEEP INTO HIS WIFE, I SWEAR NIG'S DONT GIVE A SHITZ ABOUT NOBODY. BUT AS A WIFE & BABYMAMA, YOU WOULD THINK THAT NIG'S WOULD SHOW THEM MORE RESPECT THAN THE REST. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO, THESE NIG'S HOLD THEIR GROUPIES ON THE SAME LEVEL, OR EVEN HIGHER THAN WIFEY. AND THEY GOT THE GAME FxxKED UP, O.S. BUT THAT WHOLE LIL SCRAPPY & DIAMOND SITUATION. HOW COME ITS OK FOR HIM TO DO WHATEVER HE WANT TO HER & HIS BABYMAMA ERICKA (WHOM HE LEFT BEHIND FOR THE FAME & FOR DIAMOND), BUT WHEN DIAMOND MOVES ON WITH SOULJABOY THEY ALL JUMPING DOWN HER BACK, LIKE REALLY. SO NOT FAIR THAT GUYS FEEL AS THOUGH THEY CANT GET THEIR HEARTS BROKEN (CAUSE THEIR WEAKER THAN WOMAN WHEN IT COMES TO THE LUVE GAME) WHEN THEY FINALLY FALL IN LUVE 4REALZ (WHICH HAPPENS EVERY LEAP YEAR). BUT US WOMAN CAN GET OUR HEARTS BROKEN EVERYDAY & GUYS DONT CARE WHATSOEVER, CAUSE IT AINT THEM. BUT WATCH OUT LADIES, IF A DUDE IS REALLY IN LUVE WITH YOU, YOU CANT BREAK HIS LITTLE HEART CAUSE ITS NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES. PLUS YOU CANT CHEAT ON A GUY BUT HE CAN. 
I WANNA PLAY ALITTLE GAME LADIES: THE OBJECTIVE IS TO SEE IF YOU GOT A DOG* AT HOME OR A BONE*
I BELIEVE THAT ONCE A MONTH: RATHER YOUR A MARRIED WOMAN (OR MAN, IF YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY), HAVE A BOYFRIEND, CASUALLY DATING, OR JUST HAVE A FB (FxxKIN BUDDY). I NEED YOU LADIES TO GO & EXPLORE A DIFFERENT MAN ONCE A MONTH, SORT OF A "HALL PASS" IF THATS WHAT YOU WANNA CALL IT. AND LADIES YOU CAN CHOOSE TO TELL YOUR MAN (EVENTHOUGH I BELIEVE IT'LL BE FUNNIER IF YOU DON'T. MEN HAVE NO GUILTY CONSCIENCE & NOR DO I) OR NOT, OR WHATEVER. BUT I KNOW THIS EXERCISE (GAME) SOUNDS TERRIBLE, BUT IT WILL REALLY HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN FOR EX: YOU MAY BE ENGAGED TO A MAN BUT YOUR NOT 100% SURE IF YOUR READY TO TAKE THAT PLUNGE. SO THEREFORE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO CHECK UP ON YOUR FAV BLOG "KOSSIP WORLD" OF COURSE, TO SEE WHEN I WILL DECIDE WHEN WE SHOULD START THE GAME (AND TRUST ME IF YOUR NOT READY TO START THIS MONTH, ILL BE DOING IT ONCE A MONTH. BUT ITS UP TO YOU TO CONSTANTLY CHECK ON "KOSSIP WORLD", HOPEFULLY EVERYDAY LOL. SO LADIES WHENEVER YOU CATCH THE "GAME", AND YOU TRY YOUR EXPERIMENT, I THEN OF COURSE NEED TO HEAR THE FEEDBACK (I WILL ALSO BE PLAYING THE "GAME" WITH YOU GUYS AS WELL), SO THAT OTHER WOMAN CAN READ YOUR COMMENTS & ADVICE. MAYBE THEY HATE THIS IDEA, MAYBE THEY LOVED IT AND IT ACTUALLY SAVED A RUINED RELATIONSHIP OR HAS FINALLY ENDED A TERRIBLE RELATIONSHIP THAT NEITHER ONE OF ONE HAD THE BALLS TO END. I TRULY THINK THIS CAN HELP ALOT OF PEEPS, MOSTLY PEEPS LIKE ME WHOM IS SCARED TO DEATH OF COMMITMENT. BUT I REALLY HOPE MY LOYAL "KOSSIPERS" WILL ACTUALLY GO THROUGH WITH THIS "GAME" & LEAVE AMAZING COMMENTS FOR ME. LATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment