WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Video: Joseline Hernandez Attacked During Club Appearance in Atlanta!

Joseline Hernandez LHHATL Video: Joseline Hernandez Attacked During Club Appearance in Atlanta?

You absolutely can’t take black and fake Puerto Rican people NOWHERE…especially in Atlanta.
ATL blogger/photographer, Freddy O was on the scene for Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez’ club appearance last night. Apparently Joseline doesn’t take too kindly to impromptu interviews because when a club goer asked her why she didn’t keep Stevie J’s baby, all hell broke loose.
The following is a witness account.

“This is some bull….I am so tired of telling people what happened…My friend asked her Joseline “why would you get rid of the baby her and stevie J” had made…She then brushed my friend off (the chick was every NYC hood type) so my friend hit her. I mean, you can’t just brush people off in the club and think it’s cool. Now she’s telling people that my friend hit her with a bottle and that’s not true.” After speaking with the friend’s alleged attacker, I asked one of the other people who broke up the fight what happened. She said ” It was crazy; things just got popping and it looked like Joseline was scratched 
in the face , but the club was dark so it was hard to see.”

Freddy O was able to get some footage of the aftermath.







No comments:

Post a Comment