WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, July 9, 2012

WHY IS CURRENSY UGLY AZZ TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OUTTA MR. ADORABLY CUTE, DERWIN FROM BET'S "THE GAME"

Pooch Hall Talks Rapping, ‘The Game’ Rumors!


“I just want all the people in the Hip Hop world and all the rappers who have done it before me, who are doing it now, that I respect y’all. And I would never do anything to this art to try to disrespect it or discredit it.” -Pooch


P.S. I think he should stick to his day job, hes so cute & innocent!


“I just want all the people in the Hip Hop world and all the rappers who have done it before me, who are doing it now, that I respect y’all. And I would never do anything to this art to try to disrespect it or discredit it.” -Pooch

Pooch Hall was also on The Breakfast Club to talk about teaming up with Consequence and getting into rapping. He said he was just rapping for fun until he met Cons.
“I’ma keep it one hunnid man, Cons put me in the booth. So we kinda came up with something and the whole time we was trying to figure out what we’re gonna do and I told him, I want to keep it fun, I want to keep it about my fans, I want to make music that people can enjoy and have fun, where we have grandma’s and mom’s getting out there seats to go on the dance floor.”
Pooch clears up the rumors about being fired or not renewing his contract with BET’s The Game.
“For the record, my stuff is being worked out. The situation with me was when my contract was coming to an end, I was like, I’m going to explore some options. So I got very fortunate. I booked this big project called ‘Ray Donovan’ on Showtime. It’s probably one of the biggest, if not the biggest pilots of 2012, and I got lucky man. We just got the news yesterday that it got picked up officially. But in my contract, because sometimes you can’t do two shows but because it’s cable, Showtime said, ‘You can still do ‘The Game’, they’re just in second position now.’ So the ball gets thrown back to BET. With that being said, now we just waiting on what BET wants to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment