WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Rapper Azealia Banks On Rap: Artist Calls Rap 'Tacky'














Rapper Azealia Banks has some harsh words for the music that made her famous. In an interview with Hypetrak, Banks called rap "unladylike" and "tacky" -- take a look in the video above.
"I'd eventually like to stop rapping, that's just the honest truth," Banks said. "One day I don't wanna rap anymore, just because I think it's easy, but I think it's kinda tacky. I think it's very unladylike. I like it but I think I'm gonna get tired of it."
Banks was heralded as "the next big thing" in the world of rap in late 2011, after the release of her "212" single.
The rapper has a history of being outspoken -- Banks made waves earlier this year when she came out as bisexual in The New York Times. "I'm not trying to be, like, the bisexual, lesbian rapper," she told NYT. "I don't live on other people's terms." She also recently boycotted Dolce & Gabbana for marketing what she called "racist" clothing.
Banks' studio album, "Broke with Expensive Taste," is due out Feb. 12, 2013. (that type so represents me in 2012)








No comments:

Post a Comment