WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rita Ora Speaks About Rob Kardashian Break-Up To Glamour U.K.

Rita Ora Speaks To Glamour U.K About Rob Kardashian

Oh, Rob Kardashian. Had you done what Rita Ora is doing right now. That is, have a sit-down with a fabulous magazine and have a calm chat about the break-up, rather than going on a Twitter rant and then deleting it. Rita’s sounding way more classy here, as she talks to Glamour U.K. about what went wrong between the two. “I’m not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn’t work because I was never there. I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly — especially at the moment, when there’s so much going on,” she explains, as we totally feel her. Here that sound? That’s the sound of Rob slowly deflating as Rita comes up trumps. She takes it one step furthur, making us want to hug her, by adding, “In 22 years, there’s been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love. I think it’s my only weakness. I’m scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he’d have to try ten times harder to break it down.” Hey, Rita. If it doesn’t work out in the entertainment world, P.R could use a new guru and we think that could be you!

O.S. I her music and i feel as though Jay Z is tryin to turn her into a Rihanna miny mee, and I understand RiRi started out dusty jus like her. But maybe if they allow Rita Ora to be her than she might hav sumthin to give the music world, but keep tryin to create another riri aint gonna happen. JS!

No comments:

Post a Comment