WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Angela Yee RESPONDS To Erica Mena GOING UP TO HER JOB TO THREATEN HER This Morning-- "I Walked Past Her & She Didn't Say Anything!"


 photo ericaangeladoughnuts_zps8a552e45.jpg
There's been foolish twitter beef this week between "Love & Hip Hop " Season 3 star Erica Mena and Power 105.1 radio host Angela Yee, all stemming from Angela doing her job and asking fans what they thought abut Erica's new record.  Now, Erica's taken Twitter to the streets and went up to Yee's JOB this morning to threaten her in person.
 Check out what Angela Yee exclusively tells TheYBF.com about the incident...
 photo 05226096661511e28ef622000a1fa434_7_zpsaa2c766b.jpg
The reality chick, model and wanna be singer Erica Mena decided to post up up outside the Power 105.1 headquarters in NYC while Angela did her morning show duties.  Aside from the fact it is ARCTIC cold in NYC right now, especially at 6AM, Erica brought Angela some doughnuts...wrapped in insults.
Erica posted the above pics showing herself decked out in football facepaint and sweats (and we wonder why she wasn't this prepared when she tried to fight Kimbella last season).  And she issued a few threats and insulted Ange's business deal with Belvedere Vodka:
E Money feeds the hungry! Your breakfast is waiting @angelayee ! #SponseredByCiroc Fuck Belvey Lmfao
@angelayee is real hungry in the Am's. Talking about me & My SON so I decided to come bring her some breakfast today!!
Apparently, Erica is harboring some anger about Angela asking, during the Twitter beef, how a person like Erica has a son in this world.
Angela this morning right after the incident, and it sounds like Erica was possibly all talk. Yee tells TheYBF.com she doesn't even know Erica, and Erica definitely didn't say anything when Angela walked past her this morning :
I hope she gets the help she needs. I walked past her and company this morning into my building, and didn't even pay any attention to the cab sitting out front. She didn't say anything to me, and I didn't even realize it was her until she posted pictures on Instagram holding doughnuts and wearing football makeup.
Erica's still talking on Twitter saying:
Dam This chick that shook she just ask power 105 to ban all #LoveandHiphop cast from the building! Smh think before you talk about some1 kid
Smh I was being nice too, I just brought the bitch some donuts ! Lmfao
ANGELA YEE IS MY BOO & YALL NO WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS BEOTCH ERICA MENA, AND I NO THAT ITS SO HARD TO BE A; MODEL, ACTRESS (MOVIES INCLUDING: "L&HHNY" SEASON 2 & 3), AMAZING SPANISH SINGER & MOST OF ALL A MOMMA. I SWEAR SHES GOIN TO GET MY VOTE FOR MOTHER OF THE YEAR FOR SURE THIS YEAR, DEF WILL BE A EASY CHOSE OF WHO SHOULD BE NOMINATED WITHOUT A DOUBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment