WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

OH YEA, HERE COME THESE GYPSY BEOTCHES. I CANT WAIT TO WATCH!


THE MOST CRAY CRAY GYPSY SISTERS GET THEIR OWN SPIN-OFF FROM "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding"



CHECK-OUT MORE CLIPS DOWN BELOW:








Premieres Sunday, Feb. 10 9|8c on TLC

Just in case you never seen the show or need to refresh your memory about this large Gypsy family, Bon Appetite! (can u believe this lady right here has 9 f-ing children, goddam. but atleast she still look good to hav so many bad azz gypsies running around America, and she looks young which she is, lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment