WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 1, 2013

ALL HAIL THE KING, YOU BETTA WURK BEACH!

Beyonce sing National Anthem Live Press Conference Super Bowl 2013

Beyonce Super Bowl Press Conference

After being front and center of an international, Beyontroversial lip-synching scandal last week, Beyoncé decided this afternoon was the right time to address the haters who accused her of mouthing along to the lyrics of our National Anthem. However, being the King that she is, she didn’t wait for some silly reporter from Access Hollywood to ask her a question about it. Instead, she opened up her nationally televised press conference this afternoon by straight up BELTING the lyrics to the “Star Spangled Banner” in front of a hot mic and a room full of reporters.
To demonstrate that she wasn’t singing along to a pre-recorded track (which she would later admit that she did last week), she made Francis Scott Key and the entire populous of the United States of America proud by bellowing out some of her patented, powerhouse vocal runs and spontaneously emphasizing certain phrases (“THE BOMBS!”). She then went on to wrap up her performance in the most shadeworthy fashion imaginable, simply by declaring, “ANY QUESTIONS?”



We would’ve been happy if, at that point, Bey pulled the ole *DROPS MIC* routine and simply sashayed out of the room, middle finger in the air, not answering a single question LIKE A BAWSE. However, being the well-choreographed and proper Methodist girl that she is, she DID field a few Qs from the intrepid reporters on hand (including one, we’re not kidding, ABOUT HER TOOTHBRUSH?!?!).

ON HER DECISION TO LIP-SYNCH AT THE OBAMA INAUGURATION LAST WEEK:
“It was a live television show, and a very very important, emotional show for me, one of my proudest moments. Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper sound check, I did not feel comfortable. I wanted to make [President Obama] and my country proud, so I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track, which is very common in the music industry. I’m very proud of my performance.”
ON THE POSSIBILITY OF A DESTINY’S CHILD REUNION AT THE SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND:
“I can’t really give you any details, I’m sorry.”
ON WHETHER SHE’LL SING LIVE AT THE SUPER BOWL:
“I will ABSOLUTELY be singing live. I’m well-rehearsed, and I will absolutely be singing live. This is what I was born to do.”
ON THE HATERS:
“I love haters?”
ON THE COLOR OF THE TOOTHBRUSH:
“It’s blue. Blue and white I think? Maybe yellow?”

No comments:

Post a Comment