WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

CONGRATS: Meet Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa’s Baby Boy [PHOTO]


Amber Rose shared a photo of a candid moment of Wiz Khalifa holding their newborn son Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz, after giving birth Thursday, Feb. 22.
“Best daddy ever,” the new mom, 29, captioned the beautiful shot. “Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep.”
Wiz alerted his Twitter followers that Amber was about to give birth on Thursday by posting a picture of himself wearing scrubs with the caption “daddy time” and announced baby Bash’s birth on Twitter shortly after by wishing him happy birthday.
“I’m so happy you guys. I fell in love all over again,” Rose said. The rapper added, “Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment