WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Kanye West Hates Jay-Z & Justin Timberlake's 'Suit & Tie'!

kanyenoms1

During a show in London at the Hammersmith Apollo on Saturday, the always-outspoken Kanye West went on a mini-rant over his disapproval for both the Grammy Awards and Jay-Z’s hand in Justin Timberlake’s new pop single “Suit & Tie."
After performing his verse of “Clique” (which he raps on with Hov), West thanked his audience then dove into a musically accompanied rant about how superficial the commercial rap game has become, saying “The Grammys can suck my d---."
It comes as no surprise that 'Ye would denounce the award show since he has chosen not to attend for the past  two years. A look back shows he was absent in 2012 (perhapsbecause he felt snubbed for not being nominated for “Album of the Year”) and again in 2013 when he opted for a trip to Brazil with pregnant girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, instead.

What did surprise people though, is what he rapped next.“Remind me again who’s the original super-fly? And I got love for Hov but I ain’t f---ing with that ‘Suit &  Tie’," he said to the cheering crowd. West, who’s known for his unapologetic opinions went on to gripe about money-hungry promoters, corporations, and even screamed, “I don’t give a f--- what the president say,” before returning to the scheduled set list.
What do you think of Kanye’s latest sound off?

No comments:

Post a Comment