WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Phaedra Parks Announces She’s Having Another Boy!

"Real Housewives Of Atlanta" Pheadra Parks: "It's Not Who I Am In Real Life" (thumbnail)

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Phaedra Parks announced months ago she was pregnant with her second child and Gary With Da Tea tells us she’s sharing more pregnancy details. Phaedra recently announced she is having another boy and she is due in May! Listen to Gary’s Tea to find more  on Phaedra and the baby, plus more celebrity news!

Be sure to listen to Gary’s Tea LIVE at 7:30 am & 8:30 am EST on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!”




No comments:

Post a Comment