WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

VIOLENT, CHEAP & a COWARD: Chris Brown Refused To Pay $10 Valet Fee, still haven't met his match yet

Chris Brown car


Anger management or just plain cheap.
Chris Brown got angry at a valet yesterday over a $1000 oooops we mean $10 parking fee.
According to TMZ, the incident went down at the PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, Los Angeles.
Chris Brown, who was reportedly attending a charity event with boys, got angry at the valet parker when he told him about the small fee.
According to TMZ, the incident went down at the PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, Los Angeles.
Chris Brown, who was reportedly attending a charity event with boys, got angry at the valet parker when he told him about the small fee.
After the valet made it clear he couldn’t release the car without the cash … the singer and his posse surrounded the guy … and at one point you can hear Chris say, “F— ten dollars.”
VIDEO BELOW:





One of Chris Brown boys later shouted “we got the money!” However, it is still unclear whether Chris paid the ten bucks or not.

DID U HEAR THAT PUNK A.K.A. CHRIS BROWN SAY THAT HIM & HIS POSSE WOULD TEAR THAT WHOLE PLACE UP OVER $10.00 THAT I CAN EVEN AFFORD, WTF! AS BREEZY CONTINUOUSLY STEPPED IN THE 4'3IN MAN FACE NUMEROUS TIMES (ALWAYS PICKING ON PEEPS THAT HE KNOW HE CAN BEAT, I.E. GIRLS, GAYS, NOW LITTLE PEOPLE), BUT RIRI SAYS HE'S A CHANGED MAN BUT ALL I SEE IS A BOY WHO AINT GOT NO "CHANGE" TO GIVE UP. AND EVERYTIME CHRIS BROWN IS ON HIS HIGH HORSE WHICH IS EVERYDAY, I DNT WANNA BUT HE MAKES ME CONTINUOUSLY THINK ABOUT ALL THE WRONG HE DOES INSTEAD OF THE THINGS HE DOES RIGHT. HE JUST REALLY MAKE IT SO HARD FOR ME TO LIKE HIM & TAKE HIM SERIOUS AT ALL ABOUT BEING SRY, AND BEING A CHANGES MAN. I JUST CANT SEE IT. DEF, IF I DID WHAT HE DID THEN I AM BLESSED TO EVEN GET MY FANS BACK BUT THEN CONTINUE TO BE A JACK AZZ. I JUST DONT GET IT, DOES ANYONE ELSE?


No comments:

Post a Comment