WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

IM SO JEALOUS, BUT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE........


J Woww's beautiful, Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL engagement ring that her amaze fiancee Roger gave to her during a sky-diving trip. I love the Snooki & J Woww show & if Snooks ever decided to stop the show but J Woww wouldn't mind continuing then I truly think that J Woww & Roger should get their own reality show. I mean I absolutely love Roger 4 J Woww because he's a: Real Man, he knows how to be gentle & rough at the same dam time, he doesn't allow J Woww to walk all over him like she would if giving the opportunity (like I do/would as well, just being honest), he's handsome, funny, honest, trustworthy & is the best thing for JWoww. I hope someday I can get engaged let alone find someone as great as Roger is to JWoww & the finale of their reality show could end with their wedding, duh!

Who do u think will make it longest? Snooki & Gionni .VS. J Woww & Roger?
Who do you think will get married 1st?
Which couple is the most hilarious on the "Snooki & J Woww show" & which couple would u like to see get their own reality show?

No comments:

Post a Comment