WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kelly Rowland Wants Her Kisses Down Low, But Her Music Video Nice And Sweet!

kelly

Kelly Rowland’s “Kisses Down Low” is a unsprisingly sexual song, although not surprising for Rowland herself, whose last single “Ice” contained lyrics such as these: “Take the ice cube (boy you know what) /Sit it right below my navel and watch what I do /And that’s my favorite angle /My legs are numb now /Your lovin’ be givin’ me chills.” Perhaps what is surprising is the song’s accompanying music video, which just came out today, and is a fairly innocent and flashing collection of Kellys–each with a different haircut. The video doesn’t venture far from just that, which seems to conflict with the song’s super sexy agenda.


Kelly Rowland Kisses Down Low GIF

CHECK IT OUT:






No comments:

Post a Comment