WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, March 29, 2013

T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle Season Three Sneak Peek: We All Want Love!

TI And Tiny: The Family Hustle Season 3 Sneak Peek

After partying with the Mob Wives and teaching Robin Thicke new dance moves, the fierce Ms. Tiny and her hubby some call TIP are back with a brand-new season of their family-focused reality show. T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle premieres Monday, April 8 at 10/9 C, with the Harris clan kicking things up a notch in their third season.

In addition to the parental unit’s professional projects–Tiny’s work with the OMG Girlz; T.I. being an aforementioned boss in “Blurred Lines”–certain Harris children have come down with a bad case of lovesickness. “She’s just a beautiful woman,” young King explains to his dad, whose heart is beating every so rapidly at the thought of one day becoming a grandpa. There’s also family vacations in snow and sand, some high-speed racing, and a moment when T.I. has to decide if one of his kids just called him “old.” It’s bound to happen to all of us, but it doesn’t make it any easier.

Can you imagine arriving at a first date’s front door, only to find Mr. Harris on the other side? They don’t call him Trouble Man for nothing. Check out an extended look at the upcoming season, below:



Get More:

No comments:

Post a Comment