WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The OFFICIAL Bad Girls All Star Battle Cast (in GIF Form)!



Hey Bad Girls fans, we've seen you speculating for weeks about which girls will appear in Bad Girls All-Star Battle. We're happy to announce we can finally give you the official scoop. Feast your eyes on the girls who made the cut -- in GIF form. They'll be going head-to-head in a series of physical challenges. And let us know your thoughts on the cast. Did we leave out any of your favorite Bad Girls? 


Amber, Season 3 (@AmberMeade)




Dani & Gabi, Season 8 (@IAmDanniV and @IAmGabiVictor)
Erika, Season 9 (@LucciVee)
Flo,  Season 4 (@FloBGC)
Jenniffer, Season 10 (@SaluteMelmJenn)
Judi, Season 7 (@JUDiJAiKRAZi)
Julie, Season 9 (@JulieOfCharsky)
Mehgan, Season 9 (@MehganJames)
Natalie Nunn, Season 4 (@missnatalienunn
PAULA, Season 10 (@TheHeLLonHeeLs)
ROCKY, Season 10 (@prettygrl_rocky)
SHANNON, Season 10 (@Sarich_Shannon)
STASI, Season 7 (@StasiQuinn)

STARTS MAY. 21ST ON OXYGEN CHANNEL. I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH, I JUST RATHER SEE TANISHA HOST THE SHOW INSTEAD OF MR. "I HIT IT 1ST" RAY J!. HE GONNA START F-ING MOSTLY THE WHOLE CAST & ITS GONNA TURN INTO THE "RAY J SHOW" THEN HE'S GOING TO MAKE A SONG CALLED "I HIT EVERY SINGLE BAD GIRL IN THE CLUB 1ST" LOL JK



No comments:

Post a Comment