WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CHRIS BROWN DUMPS RIHANNA BECAUSE OF INSECURITIES/TRUST ISSUES. CHRIS ASSUMES THAT RIH RIH IS "POURING IT UP" WITH TOO MANY NIG'S!

 Chris Brown on Rihanna Breakup: "Imma Do It Solo"

While Chris Brown binges on birthday parties, he's also confirmed his split from Rihanna. Breezy 
spilled the beans during a candid interview with the Australia's infamous the Kyle and Jackie O Show.
Brown, who is prepping his sixth studio LP X for a June release, has been partying it 
up for his 24th. "I've actually got three birthday parties scheduled, I got one in L.A., one in 
Vegas and one in New York so we can gon' have fun, and I'm just trying to have, you know, the best
 time with my fans and all the people in the club," he told the DJs. They then followed up asking 
if he was doing the party circuit solo.
"Imma do it solo," Brown continued. "I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thang, she 
on the road. It's always gonna be love. I'm a grown man, just gotta fast forward."
Rumors that Brown and Rihanna had split started surfacing a few weeks ago, after photos of him with a 
girl in a club surfaced. On Friday, people were surprised to find out that his ex Karrueche Tran 
had attended his LA fete.
“One thing I always want to do is never disrespect nobody or put nobody down. The way I look 
at it is that I am always gonna love that person and people have different wants and needs,” he said.
 “At the end of the day [Rihanna’s] a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that 
young, and I’m young too. I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I 
can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”















No comments:

Post a Comment