WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, May 24, 2013

CONGRATS TO PHAEDRA PARKS & APOLLO OF "RHOATL", THEY GAVE BIRTH TO THEIR 2ND BABY BOY!

real-housewives-of-atlanta-phaedra-parks-baby-

Mrs. Pheadra Parks gave birth to a healthy baby boy on May 8th!  This will be Phaedra and husband Apollo’s second son together. Phaedra has always said that she wants a big family.  Here’s what she told US Magazine some time ago, “Ideally I’d like three kids, but I don’t know if my poor uterus can take it!”   Looks like Mrs. Parks will be the only female in the family for a while.  Wishing Phaedra and family a big congrats on their new addition.  I’m sure he will be a handsome little fellow just like his big brother Ayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment